ModelAssist - Free Risk Analysis Training and Reference Tool
We are pleased to announce that we have released version 3.0 of ModelAssist for Crystal Ball® and for @Risk®.
ModelAssist is the most comprehensive FREE training and reference software available! It can be used as a 'personal risk analysis expert' and has a number of distinct strengths compared to live-training and other risk analysis training products:
- ModelAssist can help make risk analysis more consistent throughout your organization by providing best practices and defining standards.
- The risk analysis knowledge in ModelAssist is always available to its users. With full search capabilities, a complete index, and logical navigation, users of ModelAssist can find the answer to almost any risk analysis related question. This makes it the perfect reference tool before and after taking one of our training courses.
- ModelAssist focuses on risk analysis tecniques and teaching users how to do good risk analyses. ModelAssist is not meant to just teach how to use risk analysis software such as Crystal Ball and @Risk. In fact Crystal Ball and @Risk provide courses that only teach you how to use their software. While ModelAssist does show you how to set up various models, the purpose of doing so is to make the actual modeling technique or method easy so that the focus can remain on creating accurate, clear, decision-supporting, and defensible risk analysis models.
- All techniques and methods in ModelAssist are illustrated with useful and practical examples (spreadsheets) that can easily be adapted to the user's problems. This, together with a wide range of included videos and quizzes, truly makes ModelAssist a practical tool for its users.
- Also, by providing best practices and defining standards, ModelAssist can also help in making risk analyses more consistent throughout an organization. To assist in this, we also offer customized versions of ModelAssist, focused on an organization's specific needs and situation.
ModelAssist is also available to view online using the buttons below:
For additional information on ModelAssist, please feel free to contact us.